1. Please read the FAQ carefully before use. http://www.hopcentury.com/1/FAQ-B00S0OQ2ZK.pdf
2. The MIC input is available ONLY when using YPbPr IN port.
Doesn’t it seem like your most amazing moves and moments in your favorite games happen when your friends aren’t there to see it? Wouldn’t it be great if you could record the motion at those awesome moments without having to take time out to fuss with connecting your computer to your television? Imagine having proof of how you owned that boss or dominated the level that you could share via social media or post on YouTube.
Now, you can! With the HopCentury HD Game Video Capture Box, capturing the motion on the screen all the way through your favorite games is as easy as clicking a single button. This easy-to-use video game recorder will let you record moments to watch repeatedly, show your friends and share with the entire world. Start your own channel on social media or chronicle your adventure through your favorite games. The ways that you can use the videos you’ll create with this recorder are endless!
The Video Capture Box features HDMI and YPbPr inputs, making it fully compatible with virtually all the most popular video game systems. You can use the box with Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 and PS3 to name just a few. No computer is required to utilize the recorder. Just connect to the box, insert a USB flash drive to set up. Click the red button when you want to record and press it once again to stop. It’s that easy!
With the HopCentury HD Game Video Capture Box, captured video quality is 2nd to none. The box captures footage in full 1080p high-definition, so every single detail on the screen can be easily seen. The H.264 recording format keeps the file sizes as small as possible, so you can transfer them from your flash drive to your computer with ease.
Don’t let another awesome moment in-game pass you by! Capture all of the motion and fun with the video game recorder on Amazon!
- Share The Motion with Friends or with The World — Record your game videos to post to social media & YouTube or to share with friends, on-board H.264 hardware encoder keeps file sizes small for easy transferring, editing and uploading later, a video editing software CD is enclosed with the game video capture. Please Note: 1. It is a video signal recorder, not a media player box, can NOT export streaming media; 2. HDCP signal can NOT be recorded
- ADD COMMENTARY TO CUSTOMIZE — You can connect a general three.5mm microphone to the MIC input with the YPbPr IN; It is NOT available when you’re connected via HDMI IN
- 1080P HD Quality Recording in A Click — No PC requirement! Just connect a USB flash drive (support FAT32, 32GB Max.) to the video game capture and click record button! You can begin to record the motion on the screen anytime, and press it once again to stop. Universal design is compatible with all HDMI and YPbPr outputs, so with one recorder you can capture footage from Wii U , Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 game consoles, laptop, DVD player, Media player and more
- What you get: 1 x HD game video capture, 1 x YPbPr cable adapter, 1 x AC charger, 1 x Software CD, 1 x User manual, 30-day money back & 1-year warranty guarantee, and 7 days every week friendly customer service. The video instruction: https://youtu.be/7scZsbswMHc ; Recording your laptop actions: https://youtu.be/iQEXhw_MI5o
- NOTE: 1. Please format your USB flash drive as FAT32 first. 2. The MIC input is available ONLY when using YPbPr input. 3. Please make sure the output video signal from the game console is Progressive Mode (720P), not Interlace Mode (720i). 4. If using it with a laptop, please make sure the default Audio Playback Device on the laptop is “XXX28X”. Please contact us for more technical support or read the FAQ: http://www.hopcentury.com/1/FAQ-B00S0OQ2ZK.pdf