Note 1: Line-in function is to YPbPr input.
Note 2: Mic port for an external microphone and record voice comments when playing games. this only works with component input.
Note three: HDMI input mode does not support the microphone recording in voice-only component input (YPbPr).
Note four: Some HDMI video sources may, HDCP protection; you can not receive and pass through the video recording.
Note 5: For the device (for XBOX, for XBOX ONE, PS3), you need to add HDMI Splitter for HDCP decoding for recording.
Note 6: For PS4, if not with the HDMI Splitter, will need to disable HDCP alternative.Go settings–System disable “Enable HDCP” option.
Codec: Hardware MPEG4 encoder
LED indicator for working status
720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)
720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p)
Record Format: Video / AVI MPEG4, Audio / AAC Stereo
Record Quality: Max 18Mbps@1080P 30fps
Record File: Max 2GB/per file
Record Area: Max 140MB/minute, 8.4GB/hour
1x HDMI/YPbPr Recorder
1x Component Video Adapter Cable
1x HDMI cable
1x Power supply DC 5V 2A
1x Video editing utility CD
Please contact us to get a brand new one if the key doesn’t work.
- HDMI / Records captures the YPbPr video and games to 1080 P, and the then save them to a USB flash drive or USB hard drive
- Easy to use, without any adjustment, the PC is not asked. 1080 P one-touch recording, and press the button once again to stop recording
- Simply plug one USB Flash drive (FAT32 support only), to get the video anyplace, anytime; Share gameplay and have fun with your friends at any place you are
- With extra audio input lets you record your own voice (NO conversation)with a microphone are living video gameplay together, only works with component input
- Compatible with all HDMI, YPbPr outputs, you can capture a 1080 P video via HDMI or YPbPr comforter out of the game (for the Xbox 360 and one for the PlayStation three and four, for the Wii U), STB, DVD, BlueRay or other video source