Toddlers and preschoolers learning the basics of self care and refining grasp and hand-eye coordination have met a cuddly match for their emerging skills! Adorable plush bear Teddy Wear comes clad in a removable outfit packed with closures–perfect for testing a little one’s growing problem-solving and motor skills. Buttons, zippers, self-stick tabs, buckles, and laces will keep fingers working on a number of different levels, offering a beneficial mix of encouragement and challenge. A mix of textures adds lots of sensory input too, making this a terrific toy for kids of all abilities!
- Dressing-activity plush bear with a mix of fastenings to develop fine motor skills
- Overalls and shoes are removable.
- Satiny ears, paws, and zipper pull encourage proper grasp.
- Part of Melissa & Doug K’s Kids line of early developmental toys
- Great for these skills sensory, fine motor, gross motor, logical, linguistic, emotional, communication, self-esteem.