Link them together, connect them to other toys, or sort and share the rings—the seven pieces of this linking toy offer endless opportunities to explore shape, color, counting, and more! The bumble bee’s bold stripes and simple, smiling facial features are designed for the way newborns see best, so playful learning begins from the very beginning. Hands-on learning continues with every playtime as babies and toddlers explore each unique ring, learning to tug them apart, rattle them with a click and clack, and link them into patterned chains. Included play ideas are grouped by age, so new parents can lead baby in simple games that nurture developmental skills for the first year and beyond—making this a baby and toddler toy that both parents and children will love! Melissa & Doug K’s Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K’s Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
- Colorful, textured, linkable rings and bee
- Features a smiling bee character with looped wings for linking, plus 6 BPA-free linking rings.
- Contrasting stripes benefit early vision; shaped and textured rings encourage tactile exploration.
- Part of Melissa & Doug K’s Kids toys for babies and toddlers
- Develops these skills sensory, fine motor, gross motor, linguistic, and emotional.