Step 1. Insert the battery into the quad-copter and plug it in the receptacle. (Make sure battery is fully charged.) Step 2. On the Remote Control be sure the left throttle stick is all down, then insert new batteries and switch on the remote. Step three. Wait for few seconds to see if both device will sync. You will hear three beep sound when devices are paired. (Proceed to Step four if device is not synced.) Step four. On the left throttle stick, push it all of the way up and down quickly.
- Package includes: Quadcopter, remote controller, 2 Li-Polymer rechargeable drone batteries, 2 USB charger, replacement blades and practice landing pad.
- Quadcopter is durable & crash proof w/ screw reinforced three bladed propellers for better thrust and energy efficiency compared to 2 bladed propellers
- Flight time is ~6 minutes with flight distance of 50 feet. Charge time is 60 minutes per battery. Double flight time with 2 fully charged batteries give you a complete flight time of ~12 minutes. Drone batteries are Li-polymer three.7V 300mAh.
- Designed for all users and straightforward for newcomers: 6-axis design makes the gyroscope adjustable & stable. Controller uses 2.4GHz frequency for quicker and improved control while consuming less battery. 360 degree flips, adjustable speed mode function & LED Lights.
- Does NOT require FAA registration for drone because it weights .1lbs.Recommend for amateur/intermediate and indoor flying and for a long time 10 & up. 6 AA batteries required for remote controller is not included.