Leaving our competition a step or two behind, these new features are only available on the new FlashForge Creator Pro:
– Much more powerful application FlashPrint which is developed by FlashForge engineers now is compatible to FlashForge Creator Pro. No need for expensive aftermarket application purchase.
– A new power supply from Delta-the world’s leading power supply maker. The printer’s voltage control now sets automatically to match region.
– The new front door comes pre-installed, and has been re-designed to provide easier entry to prints.
– The new injected PC top cover comes in one solid piece, making it stronger and more effective at regulating temperature.
– The new, larger platform adjusting screws have been re-engineered for easier use.
– The new extruder wiring router can protect wiring from wear and tear efficiently
-The Creator Pro
-2x Spool Holders
-2 spools filament(N.W.:1 kilogram per spool, material and color randomly selected)
-2x spare blue platform sticker
-2x filament guide tubes
-Screwdrive, screws, Allen Wrenches and a couple of spare Teflon tubes in add-ons bag
-Power Supply Cable
-Injected PC top cover
-1×4GB SD card (contains application, test sample files and latest operation manual)
Software: FlashPrint, ReplicatorG
· Compatibility: Windows, Mac OSX and, Linux
· Print from SD card or over USB
· Input file type: STL, gcode
Build envelope: 225 x a hundred forty five x one hundred fifty mm
Build volume: About 5 liters
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm(adjustable)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
· Works well with 1.75 mm ABS,PLA
- Full manufacturer’s warranty fulfilled by Flashforge, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge technicians
- A sturdy metal frame that is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame
- Aviation level aluminum plate with a thickness of 6.3mm guarantee its surface is absolutely flat and should not warp right through heating process.
- Metal platform support plus 10mm guide rod ensure a actual Z axis movement and stop platform arm from deforming.
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints